Elder Joann Teague
Christians supporting and serving others with love and care.
Anyone interested in serving his or her brothers and sisters in Christ. One member shall be a Ruling Elder, who will serve as a liaison between the team and session. The chairperson need not be an elder. The associate pastor acts as spiritual guide.
Tending the Flock
- Pray for anyone who needs nurturing.
- Reach out and encourage members who are not participating in the life of the church on a regular basis.
- Mentor new members through the Friendship Ambassador program.
Essential Continuing Programs
- Stephen Ministry
- Care Team program
- Small Groups
- Adult Retreat
- Parish Nurse program
- Welcome Center
- Prayer Shawl Ministry
Special Yearly Activities
- College care package program
- Birthday celebration for 90 year -old congregants.
- Pastor appreciation – October
- Advent and Lenten cards
- Provide input for annual operating budget by August 1st.
- Control and approve budgeted expenses incurred in ministry team’s area of responsibility. Ongoing Responsibilities – chairperson
- Make recommendations, in coordination with the associate pastor, to session about church membership status.
- Provide a written annual report of the current year’s activities.