Chair: Barb Cole, 264-5565, email@example.com.
- Be faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to the Outreach Ministry Team from the general operating fund budget. Three sub-teams, local, national, and international annually recommend approximately 45 different organizations as recipients of funds.
- Inspire the members and friends of our church to devote more of their God-given talents and treasure to serving those in need.
- Recommend to Session specific uses for the Mission Endowment Fund proceeds in accordance with the Fund’s guidelines. 2011 Allocations
- Plan an annual Mission Sunday in the autumn of each year.
- Control and approve budgeted expenses incurred in Ministry Team’s area of responsibility.
- Provide input for annual operating budget by August 1.
- The chairperson shall provide a written Annual Report of the current year’s activities due by mid-January of the subsequent year.
ACTS (Acme Christian Thrift Store)
Antrim Baby Pantry
Bethany Christian Services
Child & Family Services
Good Samaritan Food Pantry
Kalkaska Interfaith Resource Center
Lakeland Elementary School
Mancelona Food Pantry
Mill Creek Elementary School
Rapid City Food Pantry
RSVP Giving Tree
Third Level Crisis Center
Traverse Health Clinic
Wedgewood/Pine Rest Health Services
Women’s Resource Center
Regional & National
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Presbytery Point campership fund.
Church World Service
Friends of the Presbyterian Education Board in Pakistan
Gambel Presbyterian Church in Alaska
VerHage Romanian Mission in Romania